1. The promoter of this Members Club Competition is St Eunan’s G.A.A. Club, O’Donnell Park,
Sallaghagrane, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal (here in after referred to as “the Club”).
2. The draw is open to Members only. By entering you automatically enrol as a social member.
Application and payment for a ticket for the draw will also comprise of application for social
membership of the club until 01st November 2022. A copy of the Rules will be provided on
application to club secretaries. The cost of membership and entry to the draw until 31st of
October 2022 is €20.00. There is no limit on the number of Memberships which an individual
3. The Competition is open to Members of the Club aged 18 years and over only. Any
Memberships purchased by persons under the age of 18 years shall be declared null and
void and shall not be included nor deemed to be included in the Competition. Any such entry
received for the Competition Draw will be declared invalid and another ticket will be drawn
in its place.
4. An adult may buy one in Trust as a gift for someone under 18 years.
5. Existing Members of the club may, provided they are aged 18 and over, purchase Social
Membership at the above fee of €20.00 and qualify for one entry into the Competition.
6. The Club are established and conducted for no purpose connected with gaming, wagering or
7. The prizes are as follows (1 st Price) Hyundai Kona, (2 nd Prize) A family, two adults + two kids,
trip to Lapland valued at €5000 with Liberty Travel Letterkenny, (3 rd Prize) Tractor Lawn more
valued at €2500 in conjunction with Letterkenny Tool Hire Mountain Top Letterkenny, (4 th
Prize) 1000 litres of home heating oil in conjunction with Top Oil Letterkenny, (5 th Prize)
Family Break away to the value of €1000 at any McEniff Group Hotels, (6 th Prize) Furniture to
the value of €1000 at Classic Blinds and Interiors Letterkenny, (7 th Prize) €500 voucher to
spend in any of the Kernans shops or eateries in Donegal, (8 th Prize) €500 Fuel Voucher for
Sweeney’s Spar Letterkenny, (9 th Prize) €500 Fuel Voucher for Tobin’s Service Station
Letterkenny, (10 th Prize) New Slide robe Wardrobe to the value of €1200 with Grinhouse
Kitchen Newmills Letterkenny. No cash or other product alternatives will be offered. Pictures
used are stock photographs and for promotional purposes only.
8. The first prize is a New Hyundai Kona which will be available for collection as agreed with the
winner, club, and supplier Divers Hyundai, Letterkenny.
9. The Car will be registered in the Republic of Ireland.
10. The Terms and Conditions herein set out should always be read in conjunction with St
Eunan’s G.A.A. Club Rules (hereinafter referred as the “the Clubs Rules”)
11. The Terms and Conditions herein set out are at all times governed by the Laws of the
Republic of Ireland.
12. The Charitable purpose of the Competition is to raise funds for the benefit of developing and
enhancing the facilities of the said Club. The organisers of the Competition shall not derive
any personal profit from the Competition.
13. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
14. The clubs will retain and use the Members personal data for the duration of Membership
and for a reasonable period thereafter. (Period of 1 month after the draw date)
15. On purchasing Membership each Member agrees to his or her details being used solely in
connection with this Competition and their Membership of the Club. Personal data of any
kind will not be disclosed to a Third Party without the Members consent.
16. The Winner hereby agrees and consents to the use of his or her personal data and/or image
being released in publicity material in conjunction with the Competition.
17. The Winner hereby also agrees and consents to his or her personal data being released to
relevant third parties to affect the transfer of the Car to him or her.
18. All Members, are at all times, for the duration of their Membership subject to the Club
Rules. By purchasing Membership each Member thereby agrees to be bound by the Club
Rules and Terms and Conditions herein set out.
19. Any notice, announcement, information or bulletin in relation to the Competition whether
public or otherwise or wheresoever published is only intended to be a notice to the
Members of the Clubs and is not intended to be nor directed to any persons whatsoever.
20. All disputes, differences, and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between
the purchaser of a ticket and the organisers of the Club “Win a Car” draw shall be referred to
an independent arbitrator to be nominated by the Chairman of the Club to determine the
dispute, differences or issues.
21. Once purchased no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of the draw.
22. A maximum of 7,995 (Seven Thousand Nine Hundred and ninety-Five) tickets available.
23. Neither the Club nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee
members or the organisers of the Competition of whatever nature or howsoever appointed
shall be liable to the Members for any loss, inconvenience, damage, or expense suffered by
the Members participating in this Competition.
24. The Club shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues in
the manufacturing of the Car (or other prizes) nor any member of the Committee of the Club
or its agents shall have any liability to the winner of the Competition.
25. The Club shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if
caused by factors outside its control.
26. St Eunan’s G.A.A. Club reserves the right to cancel the Draw/Raffle and for any reason the
Draw shall not proceed, members who purchased membership tickets will be refunded the
sum of not more than 100% of the purchased price.
27. The Club does not warranty nor confirm the state and condition of the Car in any way. The
Club nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or
the organisers of the Competition shall be in any circumstances liable for any loss, damage,
inconvenience, or expense suffered by the Winner in relation to the state, condition, repair
or construction of the vehicle.
28. Once purchased, Membership is non-refundable except in circumstances where the
Competition is cancelled by the Club. In that event a maximum amount of 100% of the
purchase price will be refunded to Members.
29. The minimum number of ticket Holders required for the draw to take place is 6000” Six
Thousand”(“the minimum number of Ticket Holders”).If, within 48 hours of the draw taking
place, the number of Ticket Holders is less than the minimum number of Ticket Holders, the
Draw shall be cancelled, or postponed as the club sees fit and arrangements made as soon
as reasonably possible thereafter to refund not more than 100% to each of the subscribing
members if cancellation is the option chosen.
30. The car winner will be responsible for all his/her own legal and other costs involved in the
registration of the vehicle, insurance, and motor taxation.
31. The Clubs decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no
correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
32. After the draw has taken place and the Car has been registered in the name of the winner(s),
the club will have no direct or indirect financial interest in the said Car and will be free from
any encumbrances in favour of the club.
33. The photograph of the vehicle or other prizes is for illustration purposes only. The winner(s)
of the “Win A Car” competition shall accept the fit out and finish of the Car as provided in
the relevant contracts for sale without recourse to The Club (Supplier)
34. The Ownership to the Car be transferred to the Winner free from any financial interest,
entitlement, or encumbrances in favour of the Club as soon as practicable following the
35. Errors and Omissions Excepted. The Club its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors,
committee members or the organiser of the Competition accepts no responsibility
whatsoever whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft,
destruction, transmission interception or communications failure, for unreceived, late,
missing, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims, entries,
applications, memberships or otherwise.
36. The Club reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen
37. The Club reserves the right to cancel the Competition and these terms and conditions
without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated
breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s
control. Any changes to the Competition will be advertised as soon as possible by The Club.
38. 35.The Club reserves the right to add additional prizes to the Competition. The addition of
any such prizes will be notified to the Members as soon as practicable once added to the
Competition and will also be available at steunansgaadraw.com
39. The Competition Draw will be held by The Club on Tuesday 01 st November 2022. All
members shall be entitled to witness the draw, via live stream.
40. The Winner(s) will be announced within 14 days of the draw by email and/or post and/or
Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or SMS.
41. To claim the prize, the Winner must contact the Club by email and/or post and/or Facebook
and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or SMS.
42. The Winner(s) may be subject to verification by the Clubs and this process may take up to 7
days to complete once the Winner(s) has claimed their prize.
43. If the Winner cannot be contacted via one of the above means of communication or does
not claim their prize within 14 days of the notification of same the Club reserve the right to
withdraw the prize from the Winner and select a replacement, Winner.
44. The Club reserve the right at all times to amend the Competition and the Terms and
Conditions herein set out and in purchasing Membership each Member consents and agrees
to be bound by the said amendments. The Club further reserves the right to cancel this
Competition for any reason whatsoever. The cancellation or any change to the Competition
or these Terms and Conditions will be notified to the Members as soon as practicable in
45. The prize(s) is/are not transferable.
46. The Competition will be implemented & conducted by the Club. The Preparation of entries
for the final draw and the final draw will be independently observed by the independent
adjudicator. The independent adjudicator will be appointed by the Club chairperson. The
Club will maintain books and records recording all entries into the competition and all costs
relating to the competition. The books and records will be audited by the independent
adjudicator within 14 days of the draw taking place. The identity of the adjudicator will be
notified to all members on our website not less than 14 days in advance of the date of the
47. The winner(s) will be responsible for the costs associated with the upkeep of the Car and
other prizes of a physical nature once completed and does so without any recourse to the